Honors, Scholars, and Fellows House Blog
- Blog #3: AugustWhat is your day-to-day life like? Where do you live? Who do you interact with? What tasks do you complete? Shalom! I am writing to you from the heart of Israel: Jerusalem. While I have been in Israel for sixteen days, I am still getting settled. The past few weeks have been jam-packed with JewishContinue reading “Blog #3: August”
- Mt. Rainier Camping TripBeing from Florida, I’ve always avoided the outdoors. It’s always so hot and sticky; there’s no appeal for me. Moving to Portland, I’ve developed a newfound appreciation for being outside. This past Sunday, all 24 participants and staff from Tivnu loaded into two huge vans to go camping in Mt. Rainier National Park for fourContinue reading “Mt. Rainier Camping Trip”
- Day to Day LifeMy day to day life is always changing so it would be hard to nail it down in writing. However, I do have some routines that stay the same pretty much every week so I will focus on that. In the morning, after I brush my teeth and get ready, I take my dogs outsideContinue reading “Day to Day Life”
- Life in PDXGoing into move-in day, I knew things would be daunting. Portland is 3,000 miles away from my home and I had never made a transition this big before. I’m a few days in, and things are going great! As I am writing this, I am preparing my room and myself for a peaceful and busyContinue reading “Life in PDX”
- Daily LifeMy alarm goes off at 5:30am after another too-short night. I get dressed, eat a quick breakfast, and head to another 10-12 hour day working in the barn. My daily chores include feeding the horses, tacking them up, brushing them, bathing them, cleaning stalls, keeping the barn tidy; you name it! To be completely honest,Continue reading “Daily Life”
The Honors, Scholars, and Fellows House blog is here to share the experiences of undergraduates participating in the wide variety of programs housed in the HSF House. To find out more about what is happening at the HSF House, please visit our website at https://hsf.fsu.edu/.
The Center for Undergraduate Research and Academic Engagement
The FSU Honors Program
Friends of the HSF House
Please visit the HSF House website or our Facebook group to keep up with all of our events and programs.