Honors, Scholars, and Fellows House Blog
- Reflecting on my ExperienceThus far, my gap year has led me out of my comfort zone in many aspects. From pursuing what I thought other people wanted for me, to learning more about my passion and turning it into a career. I’ve been brave in my gap year by making the choice to venture into an area IContinue reading “Reflecting on my Experience”
- Getting real with my progressIn order to achieve my goals, I have been tackling my NASM course as soon as I wake up in the morning. I don’t even touch my phone or entertain any other thought. This has allowed me to get into the habit of putting all of my focus on one thing, no matter how earlyContinue reading “Getting real with my progress”
- November Reflection on GraduationDespite feeling on top of the world after graduating, and as if I could get through anything if I could survive high school, I feel much more resilient now. Living on my own as an independent for the first time has presented me with more challenges than I could have ever imagine, but I’ve neverContinue reading “November Reflection on Graduation”
- Surprise Surprise!!!Life is full of surprises. We think ourselves to be smart and adaptable, but we can’t predict everything. One thing I definitely didn’t anticipate about my independent life is how much of a chore it is to simply feed yourself. I’m not one to meal prep, and I definitely don’t have the energy or theContinue reading “Surprise Surprise!!!”
- My Day to Day, Chicago StyleMoving away from home is all I’ve ever dreamed of and more, but it doesn’t come without its challenges. Developing a routine has definitely helped, though. My day begins at 7:45am to the tune of my shrill alarm, to which I promptly snooze untiI 8:20. I begrudgingly remove myself from the sacred encapsulation of myContinue reading “My Day to Day, Chicago Style”
The Honors, Scholars, and Fellows House blog is here to share the experiences of undergraduates participating in the wide variety of programs housed in the HSF House. To find out more about what is happening at the HSF House, please visit our website at https://hsf.fsu.edu/.
The Center for Undergraduate Research and Academic Engagement
The FSU Honors Program
Friends of the HSF House
Please visit the HSF House website or our Facebook group to keep up with all of our events and programs.