Honors, Scholars, and Fellows House Blog
- Blog #3 — September 2020 — Daily LifeBy Elena Villamagna (Sept. 21, 2020) The lesson I am supposed to learn this year is to LET GO. I made the perfect plan, everything was in place. I was getting ready for a two-month trip, through the organization WWOOF, to a farm in Taos, New Mexico where I would learn all about herbs andContinue reading “Blog #3 — September 2020 — Daily Life”
- Blog #2 – Goals- 3 main goals for this upcoming gap yearBy MJ (Mariajose) Ladera (August Blog) In this blog, I will go over 3 goals that I would like to accomplish by the end of my gap year. In no specific order: 1) Learn/become proficient in a third language a) Last year, I spent 5 weeks in Portugal taking Portuguese classes at the University ofContinue reading “Blog #2 – Goals- 3 main goals for this upcoming gap year”
- Blog #2 — August 2020 — GoalsBy Elena Villamagna Honestly, I have big hopes for this year and what I will experience. The idea that I am centering my gap year around is female empowerment/feminine energy, which can take shape in many different forms. With that being the center, I have four many branches (or goals) that I want to workContinue reading “Blog #2 — August 2020 — Goals”
- Blog #1- IntroductionHi, my name is Mariajose Ladera, but most people call me MJ. It’s shorter and easier to pronounce and remember. Also, I live in Atlanta Georgia. Something that defines me would be my family. They have taught me: to be adventurous and to appreciate the little things in life; to be patient and ask questions; toContinue reading “Blog #1- Introduction”
- Blog #1 — July 2020 — IntroMy name is Elena Villamagna, I live in the Tampa/ St. Petersburg area of Florida. I try to live my life as naturally and with as much kindness towards other living things as possible. My main plan for this gap year is to further my interest in the natural way of life and increase myContinue reading “Blog #1 — July 2020 — Intro”
The Honors, Scholars, and Fellows House blog is here to share the experiences of undergraduates participating in the wide variety of programs housed in the HSF House. To find out more about what is happening at the HSF House, please visit our website at https://hsf.fsu.edu/.
The Center for Undergraduate Research and Academic Engagement
The FSU Honors Program
Friends of the HSF House
Please visit the HSF House website or our Facebook group to keep up with all of our events and programs.