Honors, Scholars, and Fellows House Blog
- David Wedderburn: Sharpening Skills for the FutureThroughout my collegiate career, I have developed a passion for entrepreneurship. Being an entrepreneur provides you an immense amount of freedom, allowing you to assess problems and find accurate and sustainable solutions candidly. Entrepreneurship is more than only starting a business; it also encompasses a certain type of mentality and set of behaviors. Entrepreneurs areContinue reading “David Wedderburn: Sharpening Skills for the Future”
- Thalia Mendoza and Life Long LearningAs someone who was always interested in political science and international affairs, being a part of the Tech Fellows 2021 cohort is something I would have never imagined. I have never been one to focus too much on the technology sector and neither on entrepreneurship. While both are extremely fascinating topics and career fields, IContinue reading “Thalia Mendoza and Life Long Learning”
- Nicholis Perez: Next Gen HospitalityMy name is Nicholis Perez and I am a second-year student at FSU majoring in Commercial Entrepreneurship and minoring in Hospitality. I am a proud member of the Unconquered Scholars program, a program that has allowed me to meet some of the most influential and admirable people I have had the pleasure of knowing. IContinue reading “Nicholis Perez: Next Gen Hospitality”
- Blog 5 – December – ViewsI would not say that my view of myself has changed, my identity of who I am as a person has only been further confirmed through this year. I just think I have developed and learned more about myself. I feel more confident in my abilities and I have gained a new independence. This yearContinue reading “Blog 5 – December – Views”
- Blog #4 – Meaningful interaction or eventWritten by MJ Ladera on 11/24/2020 Over the past month, one of the places I have volunteered at is the St. Vincent DePaul Food Pantry. At this location, the inside is organized in a manner to look and feel like a small supermarket filled with donated goods. For someone who is food insecure, to beContinue reading “Blog #4 – Meaningful interaction or event”
The Honors, Scholars, and Fellows House blog is here to share the experiences of undergraduates participating in the wide variety of programs housed in the HSF House. To find out more about what is happening at the HSF House, please visit our website at https://hsf.fsu.edu/.
The Center for Undergraduate Research and Academic Engagement
The FSU Honors Program
Friends of the HSF House
Please visit the HSF House website or our Facebook group to keep up with all of our events and programs.