Honors, Scholars, and Fellows House Blog
- Thalia Mendoza: Some things that have Surprised MeI always tell people that I live life as if it is never ending. I am always in a rush, always one step ahead of the game, I am never not doing something. For me it was always like that. Even in high school, I was always ahead in my classes. I used to takeContinue reading “Thalia Mendoza: Some things that have Surprised Me”
- Lapadre Proctor: A Warm Welcome and HubspotThere were a couple things that I didn’t expect when I first started working at Domi Station. I initially expected them to be strict. But once I met everyone on zoom everyone was so relaxed and level headed. I expected everyone to be so busy they would not have much time to talk with the interns and also justContinue reading “Lapadre Proctor: A Warm Welcome and Hubspot”
- David Wedderburn: A Few Surprises from the StartBeing completely new to the entrepreneurial sector, I wasn’t quite sure what to expectgoing into my internship with Tampa Bay Wave. Nevertheless, I was taken aback by a fewsurprises that I have noticed during my time with the organization. The immediate Tampa Bay Wave team is composed of the Chief Executive Officer–LindaOlson–and six other ofContinue reading “David Wedderburn: A Few Surprises from the Start”
- Nicholis Perez: May Pitch Night and What has Surprised MeSo far, as an intern for Starter Studio, many of the events and the individuals I have interacted with have truly gone to surprise me in the fondest of ways. This feeling of surprise has come from the amazing leadership and mentorship I see at Starter Studio on a daily basis, admiring just how strongContinue reading “Nicholis Perez: May Pitch Night and What has Surprised Me”
- Poetry for reflection(Written by MariaJose Ladera April 31, 2021) April has been full of adventures. Starting off with Easter weekend, my family decided to take a mini vacation to the beach. We wanted to do something fun and relaxing due to March being such a stressful month, even if it was for a couple of days. AnotherContinue reading “Poetry for reflection”
The Honors, Scholars, and Fellows House blog is here to share the experiences of undergraduates participating in the wide variety of programs housed in the HSF House. To find out more about what is happening at the HSF House, please visit our website at https://hsf.fsu.edu/.
The Center for Undergraduate Research and Academic Engagement
The FSU Honors Program
Friends of the HSF House
Please visit the HSF House website or our Facebook group to keep up with all of our events and programs.